How to select best Reverse Mortgage lender in United States?
Real estate presents a range of unique concerns both for their owners and for the lenders financing them, but we have the reputation to secure the loan you need. There are good number of private Reverse Mortgage lenders in United States. But, the big question is how to select the best, professional and genuine Reverse Mortgage lender who work for you, have experience and deliver faster responses? We consider ourselves as the best, local and professional Reverse Mortgage lender in United States who takes less time in processing application.
From start to finish, we manage the entire Reverse Mortgage lending process. This includes preparing your Reverse Mortgage underwriting, creating your package, and submitting proposals to you that best suit your needs. We are serving our unmatched lending serving nationwide.
How we process Reverse Mortgage in United States?
• Application Receiving- Once you submit the above form, we will assess your Reverse Mortgage scenario
• Credit Score and History- We will check your Credit Score before coming to a decision for your Reverse Mortgage scenario
• Income- We will see your income while processing your Reverse Mortgage application
• Collateral- Collateral is money or property which is used as a guarantee that someone will repay a loan
• Debt-to-income Ratio- Your debt-to-income ratio (DTI) compares how much you owe each month to how much you earn.